10. Luis Figo, a world acclaimed football star, who played for FC Barcelona from 1995 till 2000. He was seemingly the fans’ most loved part in FC Barcelona, until 2000. That is the point at which “it” occurred, Barcelona’s greatest adversaries, Real Madrid, chosen to sprinkle the money and break the exchange list charges record by getting Luis to Real Madrid.
The move caused shock among Barcelona fans, Madrid got him for a world record charge of 38 Million Pounds. Also, that is the point at which the great starts, during the match between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid, when Luis Figo ventured up to take the corner kick, a pig’s head was tossed at him from Barcelona’s side. Another episode occurred during the 2004 EURO Cup Final among Greece and Portugal. A Portuguese fan abandoned the field, figured out how to beat the police, and heading towards Luis tossed a Barcelona pullover at him, as the entire world was viewing.
9. 1996 – African Challenge.
1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta, The most astounding gold decorations went to the hands of Nigerian football stars after they conquered Brazil in exciting semi-finals, with a 4-3 score. The finals was among Argentina and Nigeria, well more than 2 billion individuals were watching it, obviously the majority of them imagined that Argentina will have no issues getting the gold decoration, however the greater part of them weren’t right. Argentina was steering the ship subsequent to driving 1-0. The objective went ahead a third moment, scored by Claudio Lopez, on the 28th moment Nigeria figured out how to even out, as Babayaro scored an ideal finisher. So it was 1-1 on half-time. In the early second half Hernan Crespo gave Argentina the lead again and Argentina was headed to get the gold awards, however “one moment” said Amokachi as he scored the evening out objective and again gave Nigeria trust. Match was practically finished and everyone thought it would have been chosen by the punishment shoot out. 90th moment and Amunike gave the lead to Nigeria, it was a stun for Argentina, time was practically finished, Argentina got no opportunity, so it finished with a last score 3-2. Nigeria won the gold award, without precedent for Olympic Games history.
8. 1960, First since forever UEFA European Football Championship (EURO) held in France. It was won by the USSR, beating Yugoslavia 2-1 out of a strained last in Paris. It is anyway very fascinating to take note of that prior in the opposition Spain had removed from its quarterfinal coordinate against the USSR because of political reasons. As a fascinating reality, USSR additionally scored the principal objective in the EURO history, during the capability games.
7. 1998/1999 English Premier League season, Manchester United got all prizes conceivable that season. They turned into the first since forever group in football history to do as such in one season. First they got the Premier League title, completing first in the alliance table, at that point they took the F.A. Cup title by beating Newcastle United 2-0, and obviously the most acclaimed UEFA Champions League last, when United figured out how to return from a 1-0 annihilation, and score not one but rather two objectives in a physical issue time beating Bayern Munich 2-1; it was viewed as perhaps the best rebound ever seen.
6. 2002 World Cup, Korea/Japan. Korean fans will always remember that memorable second, when Guus Hiddink took them right to the Semi-Finals of 2002 World Cup. Korean public football crew turned into the primary ever Asian public football crew to arrive at semi-finals of World Cup. No one anticipated that the longshots should go that far, as they beat Portugal 1-0 out of a gathering stages, at that point a celebrated 2-1 win over Italy, drawing with Spain in a quarter-finals and afterward beating them 5-3 on punishments. At long last anyway they couldn’t take on Germany in semi-finals, and they lost 1-0. In the game for the third spot Korean group met Turkey, however again they lost. In the end the Republic of Korea completed fourth in the 2002 World Cup, which was as yet an extraordinary accomplishment for the nation’s football crew. Visit :- ผลบอลสด
5. June 2003, Chelsea FC was purchased by the Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich for a record charge of 140 million pounds. In those days it was the greatest offer of an English Football club. Straight away Roman needed to make Chelsea the best and most grounded club on the planet. He started purchasing players for a record slowing down exchange charges. First season with another proprietor Chelsea FC completed as a next in line. However, one year from now, the 2004/2005 English head alliance season, Chelsea became heroes of England, unexpectedly since 1954/1955 season. 2005/2006 Season they took the chief alliance prize again as they were delegated the bosses of England for the second time in succession. These 2 seasons were the best 2 years in the club’s set of experiences.
4. January eleventh 2007. It was affirmed that David Beckham will leave Real Madrid to play for the United States “soccer” club, Los Angeles Galaxy. Beckham’s choice was a stun to many, as one of the world’s best football players moves to United States of America, where “soccer” isn’t unreasonably famous. He was the main large player to enter Major League Soccer.
3. sixth February 1958, the Munich air debacle. It was the haziest day in Manchester United Football Club history. On the leading group of the plane was Manchester United football crew alongside the club allies and columnists. 23 of the 44 travelers on board kicked the bucket. Chief James Thain, the pilot attempted to take off twice, however the two endeavors were prematurely ended because of motor flooding. At the point when a third take off was endeavored, the plane neglected to increase sufficient stature and collided with the fence encompassing the air terminal and afterward into a house. Presently consistently on this day Manchester United holds a dedication to the individuals who lost their lives in the Munich air fiasco.
2. 2006 World Cup Final delivered one of the most celebrated crossroads in football history, when Zidane’s head-butted on Italian safeguard Marco Materazzi. It was Zidane’s last global appearance for the French public group and 3 billion individuals around the globe were watching it. The following day papers everywhere on the world were not expounding on how Italy won their fourth World Cup title, yet they were expounding on how Zidane pulled the “stunt” on Marco. Unquestionably that was perhaps the greatest crossroads throughout the entire existence of football.
1. Edison Arantes do Nascimento, otherwise known as Pele, the world’s most celebrated name in football. Football is presumably the most renowned game on the planet, and Pele is the one who made it what it is today. Pele showed up in club football, scoring 626 objectives. He likewise showed up for Brazilian National football side and scored 77 objectives. He showed up when he was only 15 years old. He showed up for Brazil when he was 16, and won his first World Cup when he was only 17. Pele is hailed in Brazil as a public saint. The main crossroads in football history is when Pele figured out how to score his first worldwide objective for Brazil, only multi month before his seventeenth birthday celebration.